Reflective Blog Post

Based off of the Research paper that I submitted I’ve learned that videos aren’t harmful either way you put it because the way kids become violent depend mostly on their mindset of how they feel when playing games and how they mostly act at home and how their treated by parents i9s also a result to violent behavior. Another thing that I’ve learned is that you become smarter and more strategic by playing games that require that trait and can increase reflexes based off the fact of games that are fast-paced and you need to move fast like Guitar Hero, need for Speed, or any Call of Duty game that has a competitive multiplayer set up.                Image result for MWR 

The reason why I wanted this message to be passed out into the world is because there are some people who see video games a violent thing and the fact that games have nothing to do with their kid’s behavior and that the more they play games they continue to increase in problem solving skills, motor skills, and maybe even some knowledge of history like games based off certain events of war in a certain time in history and how the technology would make a good topic to bring up if teacher were to discuss how the world would look if technology was to take over at least 90% of the U.S and how it would affect the community and how easy technology can be made someone else’s and how technology would one day be our downfall.

Image result for robots vs humans